Join Katy Scherer for a week of yoga, sunshine, laughter and friendship in beautiful Salento.
During this week-long retreat you will experience 10 yoga session with a group of yoga enthusiasts from around the globe. We will kick off this incredible week with a yin & yang flow followed by daily morning Vinyasa classes, as well as two evenings of Yin yoga to get your summer started.
All levels are welcome for the In Vinyasa Veritas Yoga Retreat Salento as long as you are prepared to sweat a little and have a lot of fun!
- Saturday: Evening Yin & Yang Yoga
- Sunday: Morning Vinyasa Flow
- Monday: Morning Vinyasa Flow
- Tuesday: Morning Vinyasa Flow & evening Yin
- Wednesday: Morning Vinyasa Flow
- Thursday: Morning Vinyasa Flow & evening Yin
- Friday: Morning Vinyasa Flow
- Saturday: Morning Vinyasa Flow
Katy Scherer – BIO:
Katy is an International yoga teacher, studio owner, blogger, youtuber and Lululemon ambassador based in Bonn, Germany.
After completing her RYT 200 Hour training with Seasonal Yoga in Glasgow, her RYT 300 with Tribe in Austria her Adjustment training with the incredible David Swenson she set up her very own yoga studio The Vinyasa People in Bonn, Germany.
Katy teaches a mix of seasonal, vinyasa and Ashtanga and Yin to create to deep, dynamic and fun practice. She welcomes all students and celebrates all forms of diversity coming together to practice yoga.